- Create universal wheels to enable Python 3 support when installing from PyPI (thanks to @nsoranzo). Pull Request 156
- Support new features in Galaxy job running/scripting so that Pulsar respects
$PRESERVE_GALAXY_ENVIRONMENT. Fix remote metadata in cases where the tool environment changes the
$PATH. Pull Request 137
- Precreate Galaxy tool outputs on the remote before executing (fixes a bug related to missing output files on stage out). Pull Request 141
- Support the remote_transfer file action without setting the
jobs_directorydestination param Pull Request 136
- Fix invalid character in job managers documentation (thanks to @mapa17). Pull Request 130
conda_auto_*option resolution and include a sample
dependency_resolvers_conf.xml(thanks to @mapa17). Pull Request 132
- Fix tox/Travis tests. Pull Request 138, Pull Request 139, Pull Request 140
- Fix a bug with AMQP acknowledgement. Pull Request 143
- Fix bug causing loops on in response to preprocessing error conditions.
- Do a release to circumvent a tool version logic error in Galaxy ( released Galaxy versions think 0.7.0 < 0.7.0.dev3).
- Update Makefile to allow release pulsar as an application and a library for Galaxy at the same time.
- Small update to test scripts for TravisCI changes.
- Improvements for embedded Galaxy runner. (TODO: fill this out)
- Remove support for Python 2.6. 60bf962
- Update docs to describe project goverance and reuse Galaxy’s Code of Conduct. 7e23d43, dc47140
- Updated cluster slots detection for SLURM from Galaxy. cadfc5a
- Various changes to allow usage within Galaxy as a library. ce9d4f9
- Various changes to allow embedded Pulsar managers within Galaxy. ce9d4f9, d262323, 8f7c04a
- Introduce a separate working and metadata directory as required for Galaxy 16.04 that requires this separation. 6f4328e
- Improve logging and comments. 38953f3, a985107, ad33cb9
- Add Tox target for Python 2.7 unit testing. d7c524e
Makefilecommand for setup.py develop. fd82d00
- Tweak release process that left 0.6.0 with an incorrect PyPI description page.
- Pulsar now depends on the new
galaxy-libPython package instead of manually synchronizing Python files across Pulsar and Galaxy.
- Numerous build and testing improvements.
- Fixed a documentation bug in the code (thanks to @erasche). e8814ae
- Remove galaxy.eggs stuff from Pulsar client (thanks to @natefoo). 00197f2
- Add new logo to README (thanks to @martenson). abbba40
- Implement an optional awknowledgement system on top of the message queue system (thanks to @natefoo). Pull Request 82 431088c
- Documentation fixes thanks to @remimarenco. Pull Request 78, Pull Request 80
- Fix project script bug introduced this cycle (thanks to @nsoranzo). 140a069
- Fix config.py on Windows (thanks to @ssorgatem). Pull Request 84
- Add a job manager for XSEDE jobs (thanks to @natefoo). 1017bc5
- Fix pip dependency installation (thanks to @afgane) Pull Request 73
- Allow cURL downloader to resume transfers during staging in (thanks to @natefoo). 0c61bd9
- Fix to cURL downloaders status code handling (thanks to @natefoo). 86f95ce
- Fix non-wheel installs from PyPI. Issue 72
- Fix mesos imports for newer versions of mesos (thanks to @kellrott). fe3e919
- More, better logging. 2b3942d, fa2b6dc
- Changed the name of project to Pulsar, moved to Github.
- New RESTful web services interface.
- SCP and Rsync file staging options added by E. Rasche. Pull Request
- Allow YAML based configuration.
- Support for more traditional
- Dozens of smaller bugfixes and documentation updates.
- Last version named the LWR - found on BitBucket.
- Still supported in Galaxy as of 15.03 the release.
- Introduced support for submitting to various queueing systems, operation as a Mesos framework, Docker support, and various other advanced deployment options.
- Message queue support.
- Framework for configurable file actions introduced.
- Simple support for running jobs managed by the Python LWR web process.